- The assessment of testamentary capacity (STEP Worldwide Webinar June 2021)
- Does your client have the capacity to instruct?
- Financial Decision Making Capacity – A Challenge for Advisors
- Case study: Neil’s Story – finding the right residential care for a Younger Onset Dementia sufferer
- Is it not our job to do what our client tells us?
- Autonomy Evaluation
- Community of Practice
- Education & Training
- Financial services
- Power of Attorney and Guardianship
- Private Client Services
- residential care decisions
- Succession Planning (After Death)
- supported decision making
- Trusts and Estates