- This event has passed.
2023 STEP Trusts Symposium
March 10 @ 8:15 am - 5:30 pm AEDT
Autonomy First Lawyers is proud to be Silver Sponsor of the 2023 STEP South Australia Trusts Symposium on Friday 10 March at the National Wine Centre of Australia, SA.
Speakers will include Court of Appeal President The Honourable Mark Livesey, The Honourable Tom Gray KC, and Professor Simone Degeling.
- 5 CPD Units in Professional Skills
- All day event followed by networking drinks
- For advanced level participants
- Attend in person at the national Wine Centre or virtually
- To register online visit www.trybooking.com/CDRKM
- For further information please contact STEP SA via email@example.com Symposium Venue & Accommodation
Symposium Venue & Accommodation
The Trusts Symposium is being held at the National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide. The venue is a truly special place for you to
experience unique surroundings, nestled in the heart of the city’s Botanic Gardens and is within walking distance from the East End of the city.
The National Wine Centre has a range of tours and cellar experiences available for those on all stages of their wine appreciation journey. If
you’d like to experience an unforgettable wine tasting experience or tour.
We recommend that interstate attendees stay at the nearby Crowne Plaza Hotel or Majestic Roof Garden Hotel. For all your hotel and/or
flight bookings we recommend contacting Phil Hoffmann Corporate Travel on (08) 8179 9622 and quote STEP South Australia, Kylie Hender.
- Networking Opportunities
- Exceptional local and interstate speakers
- Panel session with an emphasis on ‘real-world’ application
- A mixture of sessions relevant for Accountants, Lawyers, Barristers, Financial Planners and other professions Opportunities to network and exchange ideas with peers and trust and estate experts
Click here to download the event flyer.