- This event has passed.
ICWA Collaborative Leaders Course 2023
May 29 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm AEST$3200
Monday 29 May – Thursday 1 June 2023 (exam Wednesday 31 May)
The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with an in-depth knowledge of how to work collaboratively. Following the structured approach of ISO 44001 the delegate will be equipped to facilitate its implementation and, if required, progress their organisation to ISO 44001 certification.
During the course delegates will be given the opportunity and encouraged to apply the learning into their own business scenarios and work with others to build on experiences. Candidates who pass the exam are eligible to be considered for membership of ICW (MICW).
This four-day, non-residential course will be delivered in person by ICW Australia’s Directors, Brett Ackroyd and Joshua Choong.
By the end of the course, candidates are expected to:
- Understand why relationships are important in delivering business strategy
- Understand the value of a pan-industry framework to enhance engagement and provide a benchmark for collaborative capability
- Be able to link collaborative working to organisational objectives and constraints to promote both effective engagement and risk management
- Be able to assess an organisation’s internal capability as a prerequisite to external engagement
- Be able to develop processes for the selection of partners
- Understand how to facilitate the development of an appropriate delivery model and contracting arrangements for organisations seeking to engage partners in collaborative relationships
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement, innovation and value creation to develop the relationship to its fullest extent
- Appreciate the importance of effective measurement and monitoring of performance and the relationship
- Understand the critical need to define the exit strategy to facilitate controlled disengagement.
Download the course brochure.