- This event has passed.
ICWA Collaborative Leaders Course
November 21 @ 8:00 am - November 24 @ 5:00 pm AEDT
Monday 21 – Thursday 24 November 2022
Available for the first time as a public course in Australia.
The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with an in-depth knowledge of how to work collaboratively. Following the structured approach of ISO 44001 the delegate will be equipped to facilitate its implementation, and if required, progress their organisation to ISO 44001certification.
During the course delegates will be given the opportunity and encouraged to apply the learning into their own business scenarios and work with others to build on experiences. Candidates who pass the exam are eligible to be considered for membership of ICW (MICW).
By the end of the course, candidates are expected to:
- Understand why relationships are important in delivering business strategy
- Understand the value of a pan-industry framework to enhance engagement and provide a benchmark for collaborative capability
- Be able to link collaborative working to organisational objectives and constraints to promote both effective engagement and risk management
- Be able to assess an organisation’s internal capability as a prerequisite to external engagement
- Be able to develop processes for the selection of partners
- Understand how to facilitate the development of an appropriate delivery model and contracting arrangements for organisations seeking to engage partners in collaborative relationships
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement, innovation and value creation to develop the relationship to its fullest extent
- Appreciate the importance of effective measurement and monitoring of performance and the relationship
- Understand the critical need to define the exit strategy to facilitate controlled disengagement.