Legalwise NDIS Law Conference 2024
February 21, 2024$795
The Legalwise NDIS Law Conference 2024 will take place on Wednesday 21st February 2024, 9 am – 5.15 pm, and is recommended for advisors and providers who want to stay on top of the latest developments and thought leadership as they support their NDIS clients.
Attend and earn 7 CPD units in Substantive Law.
Michael Perkins of Autonomy First Lawyers will be sharing his insights at the conference, speaking on The Move Towards Supported Decision Making, including:
- Discerning competence from vulnerability
- Practicing the National Decision-Making Principles and The Ethics of Care
- Capacity as a relative concept.
- Distinguishing decision making capacity from decision making ability
- Client engagement approach and guidelines for collaborative cognitive responsive practice
For more details and to book, see https://legalwiseseminars.com.au/course/?eventtemplate=3359-ndis-law-conference&event=12046