Zabina is an Associate Lawyer at Autonomy First Lawyers and is experienced in Wills, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Trust Law and Property Law.
Zabina has strong practical knowledge in relation to:
- – Advising on business succession planning.
– Advising on tax implications in estate planning and property law such as stamp duty concessions, land tax and capital gains tax.
– Assisting clients with residential and commercial conveyancing.
- – Advising on the succession of discretionary trusts and self-managed superfunds.
- – Drafting and settling discretionary trusts.
- – Preparing estate planning documents including Wills, Letter of Wishes, Powers of Enduring Guardianship, Powers of Attorney and Section 100 Statements.
- – Assisting clients with applications for Probate or Letters of Administration in contested and non-contested estates.
Zabina works with diverse clients including high net worth individuals, blended families and young parents on their estate planning and administration. She regularly works with financial planners and accountants to prepare suitable estate plans for her clients.
Zabina is a full TEP member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (‘STEP’). STEP is a global professional body of practitioners who help families plan for their future. Full TEP members, like Zabina, are internationally recognised as experts in their field with proven qualifications and experience.
As a fluent Hindi speaker, Zabina has the capacity to assist clients from the Indian community.
Zabina actively seeks to further her professional knowledge and skills and is currently completing her Masters in Wills and Estates and Estate Planning. Contact Zabina.